Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where has the time gone?!

So I know it has been a long time since I have posted on here, so tonight I thought I would give a little update. After typing a long post (twice) and having my computer crash, I'm about ready to give-up!!! :) I'm going to give it one last try. Paige is seriously the smartest little girl I know (I know that I am a bit bias, but I think it is true). She can hear something once and then commits it to her memory. Her new thing is to use "big" words and ask what they mean. The other day she told me that, "the word Honda means family." I asked where she heard that from and she said from a commercial. The commercial said, "Honda. Honda means family!" She says that , "Honda is the spanish word for family." She just cracks me up! :) Now for Hunter he is quite the dancer. He loves watching So you think you can dance with me. He loves to dance by spinning and then his pelvic thrust. It is quite a hilarious sight. He is still our little man and cute as ever. He is only in the 2% for weight so we are trying to beef him up. At his 1 year check-up he only weighed 18 lbs. 10 oz. He's so adorable and a smart kid too. He is only 13 months old and can now say, "meow, Nana and Papa." He may be small, but he definetely doesn't let anyone pushing him around. He's generally the agressor in most situations. I will post pics soon.

No comments: