Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hunter is 1!!!!

I can't believe it!!! Hunter is already 1 year old. This past year has gone by way too fast. Hunter says a few words already. He can say, "Mama, Dada, uh-oh, WOW, Up, Paige" and shakes his head profusely "no" for pretty much everything. He had a great birthday party and was such a trooper even though he fell down a few times and got some good bumps and bruises and also had an ear infection. I forgot how exhausting it is having a toddler running around. Whew!! I just got Hunter's pics done and even though I was sweating when the pics were done they came out pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! So Josh might be working in Stockton, CA for July and August...I'll have to have him call you guys and maybe one time when I come down we can run up and see you! It's been way too long! Have a great summer...cute blog!

Valerie said...

Hey- I have been checking Rory's blog every once in awhile to see if there was a link to yours and today I found it- Yeah. It is fun to see what is going on in the lives of poeple that you were friends with in High school- Your family is very cute- I havent read any thing- yet, I just wanted to say hi and you can read about my family at: trentandvaleriebauer.blogspot.com
:)