Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Little Diva!

Tonight was Paige and my monthly mommy/daughter date night and after her school open house she wanted to go to the mall and go shopping. (Yes, I have raised her right)! :) We were trying on tons of clothes and made a yes, no and maybe pile of clothes. Everything she tried on she put in the "yes" pile. I had to finally explain to her that just because they are in the "yes" pile doesn't mean that I'm going to buy them. She asked why and I told her that daddy won't be too happy with us if we spend a lot of money. Her response, "Mommy, is daddy our boss or something?" So funny. Oh is she going to be a fun teenager. :) My training her for shopping is going to probably bite me in the butt!

3 comments:

Meagan at Shearendipity said...

That's too cute! I miss you guys!

Rainee said...

Lol, that's funny. Thanks for sharing.

Macey said...

I love mommy/kid dates! I really need to take my boys on dates soon!
I saw your comment on GiGi's site...you said you'd been mad at your husband for alot worse and you meant less....that's funny! Kinda, as long as hubby doesn't see it and flip out! :)
macey