Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER!!!

This was Hunter's 1st Easter and although he looked so dashing, he didn't get what all the hype was about. At least I have pics to scrapbook, and that's all that matters. :) Paige had fun going on the largest easter egg hunt 1 kid could have. She is definitely as pro when it comes to finding easter eggs. Easter was a pretty full day considering, Matt and I were both supposed to speak in Sacrament meeting, it was our 6 year anniversary, and Easter. Matt wanted me to take up the whole time with my talk and since I was left 20 minutes to speak I took up the whole time so he was so relieved he got off the hook. I guess that was my anniversary gift to him. haha.
After our ward we went to my mom's ward because she was teaching primary sharing time on Easter and we were killing time before dinner. Paige joined the senior primary kids and fit right in. She was not shy at all and knew all the answers. She is a pretty smart kid. Hunter is still working on the walking. He took about 2 steps on his own today so it won't be long until he is up and running!

2 comments:

Rainee said...

That's really cool that Hunter is getting close to walking on his own! :D Amazing how time goes by.

Farley Smiles said...

I'm amazed that Paige would sit through that much church! My kids would have had it by then!